Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Aug. 24,2008

8/24/08
WOW!! What a great weekend I just experienced. Man, I hate that it's coming to an end. I've had my friend, Yolanda, staying here at the house since Fri. afternoon until tonight after the special service, when she went home. She went to the dance Fri. night, which she enjoyed tremendously. She understood why the atmosphere could cause me to have problems with my thoughts and emotions. Sat. morning, her and I were baptized again in my pool, so we could go to the next level in ministry. Our boys, daughter-in-law, granddaughters, and my parents were here. It was so powerful. Pastor said the water didn't affect me because I was so fired up ahead of time. Yolanda said the water was so cold. We went out to eat with Shawn, Jenny and the girls for lunch. In the afternoon, Yolanda and I, went to visit Kenn for awhile. He was alert part of the time. I was kind of moving his body around to wake him up. Boy, did it wake him up. Yolanda loved the way he responded. He opened his eyes wide and the look on his face was one of, "what in the world do you think you're doing lady?" We just cracked up laughing. Other times when I was bugging him, he would get a big frown on his face. I leaned on his right thigh and put pressure on it. I kept watching his face for a response. He frowned real big and his face was turning a little red. Yolanda said he sure is responding. Kenn has been storming some this past week again. We then went to Beaver Dam to do some business. We got a call from Loretta, so we went back to Juneau to visit her for awhile. The three of us prayed together and when we were praying she had a vision. She said Kenn and I were dancing a very slow waltz. I was wearing a long, very thin flowing dress a greenish color. Almost like a mint green color but it wasn't that color. She said it was so beautiful to see us dancing, because we were just flowing. We then headed back to Madison for the church service we have on Sat. nights. We had a special service because it was the 5 year anniversary of the church. It was powerful. After we got home here from the service, we sat talking to Jeremy for awhile. Today we had a powerful service this morning, then we went to eat at Pedros, and we had another celebration service tonight. Man, was God present. It was so nice to have a friend around all weekend to do some things with. On Mon. nights there's a new aerobics class that started in McFarland, at what used to be Park Ponderosa, but now it's called, "Con Safos." The class is called, "Zumba," which is a mix of aerobics and Latin dance. You really learn to move your hips which is helping me in ballroom dance. I'm going to try to go as many Mon. nights as possible because it is so much fun. Tues. afternoon, I have another dance lesson and will practice the Cha-Cha routine. I got my dress for the routine. It's black and it looks like a dress women used to wear when doing the Charleston. Thurs. afternoon, I go to the dentist to find out what will be done with my tooth that I had a root canal done in. Then Fri. afternoon I leave for Waupaca, for Kenn's family get together. I busy week, but that's nothing new for me any more. I find even though I have a busy schedule, I find that I still have time for many struggles. I find that amazing. God is breaking me of so many things. Man, has He changed me. Even Yolanda says I've changed big time and she loves it. Keep up the prayers, they are greatly appreciated. God bless you.

1 Comments:

  • OK, prayers continue, Carol.

    Hey, Yolanda sounds like a great sister-of-the-heart. What a blessing for the two of you to spend some terrific quality time together.

    Safe driving to the Winrich family gathering. Hi to Sharon and Dave and the boys...and Don, if he is there.

    Love, Marianne Jensen

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home