Thurs. July 3, 2008
I know I just wrote an update, but I felt I needed to say this. This one I'll try to keep shorter. I just want to ask you, to pray specifically for Kenn to have the faith to believe God for his healing and then to walk it out. Also, for Kenn to relax and just trust Him for whatever may be ahead. I've been told that I've done everything that I've been told to do, so now I have to just stand and keep believing that Kenn will be walking and talking. Now the ball is in Kenn's ball court to run with. I just looked back to the updates of Feb. of 2005. WOW!! Has God brought Kenn a LONG WAYS, because he looks like he could just start talking to you or get up out of his chair now. He doesn't look like there's anything wrong with him most of the time. It's amazing. God is so good. Reading the updates and the comments brought tears of gratitude to God and to all of you for praying for us all. Thank you for the love and support you all have shown. It's been a long journey but I honestly have to say it has been so worth it. God has been able to touch so many lives through it all and bring people closer to Him. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I've grown so much it's unbelievable. God is using me in ways I never could have imagined. It's wonderful. Yes, I still have times where I think life sucks but I just have to say, "oh well," and ask God to give me the strength to keep going. Thank you and God bless you.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home