Mon. June 23, 2008
On Sat. evening, I called and talked to a nurse to see what kind of day Kenn had. She preceded to tell me that he had stormed most of the morning and into the afternoon. They aren't sure why. Then he seemed to settle down. Then during Sat. night, the night nurse had to give him one dose of medicine to calm him down. Late yesterday afternoon, when I visited Kenn, he seemed very sleepy because of the extra medicine given to him. He did look at me some, when I talked to him and he did relax his right hand when told so I could massage it. That hand is harder to get him to relax. I've also decided not to let his mustache grow back because I had some problems trimming it right. He can grow it back when he can take care of it himself. I also cut his hair.
Sun. morning, a friend called who I haven't talked to for awhile. I found out from her since her surgery, that she's been having the same symptoms of neurostorming that Kenn has. So I asked her what if felt like. She told me it's a real bad headache and it feels like your head is going to explode. I told the nurse, Nancy this yesterday morning and she thinks this makes sense because of Kenn's expression on his face. The expression is one of help me I'm in pain here. The nurse was going to leave a message for the head nurse to check into ordering a pain medicine to stop his pain.
Last Fri. afternoon, I put 5 different colors of nail polish on my nails. I've had people ask if my granddaughters did it and I have to say no, that I did it, but I took the idea from Justice. On the thumbs is a fushia, on the index fingers is neon yellow, the 3rd fingers is deep purple, the 4th is neon orange, and on the 5th is neon green. I left the neon blue on my toenails because I didn't have a 6th nail to put blue. Someone said the nails go with any color of clothes that I decide to wear. I guess I'm making quite a statement. It's interesting how it helps me though.
Boy did I get freaked this morning. I opened my cupboard door to get something and I looked at the mouse trap I keep set in there just in case. There was a mouse in it and it was still alive. I figure it must have recently been caught. I called my dad to find out what do I do. He told me to find a tool or stick to hit the head to kill it because it was caught. I've never had to do that before, but I took care of it. I've had to empty the traps before but never when they're still alive. When I emptied the trap into the bag was my hands ever shaking. If one of the guys had been here I would have told them to take care of it. But I called my parents back to say I took care of it and everything is fine on the home front again. So now I'm calm again. Thanks and blessings on you.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home