Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Aug. 18, 2008

8/18/08
What an awesome God we serve. WOW!!! He has blessed me tremendously. There is just too much to tell here. Kenn stormed most of the day last Wed. and then he was fine until Sat., when he stormed off and on again. When I visited him yesterday afternoon, I thought he would be real sleepy after having extra meds the day before for storming. He was sleeping when I got there, but he woke up when I talked to him and he was alert. We were outside when I played a song called, "The More I Seek Him." The noise he was making sounded like he was trying to hum or sing with it. I played the rest of the CD for him and he seemed to enjoy it. I was talking to him about what God has been doing in my life lately plus other things, and he was listening. Once in a while he would raise an eyebrow. I don't remember what I said, but one time he really frowned at me and another time it looked like he was smiling some.
I did finally get my root canal finished after 3 times of trying, and it went well. No problems. God had it work out where I just had to pay part of the cost up front and then I have 90 days to finish paying it. I just told God that I need extra money for it and look how He worked it out. Praise God!!! Now I go back to my dentist next week to find out what the next step is, which there is no fee for. I had a dance lesson on Wed. afternoon and we started working on steps to a Cha-Cha routine to the song called, "Brickhouse." My instructor will be throwing in a few sexy moves, and I gave him the go ahead to do it. I realized on the way home I was a lot happier now that I was starting to work on another routine. Thurs. night, a friend went to group dance with me, and she enjoyed it tremendously. Fri. afternoon, I had another emotional time again. I was watching the show, "Army Wives." In this episode, a doctor has a motorcycle accident and suffers a head injury. For 48 hours he was very critical and they didn't know if he would make it. Whoa!! Did that hit me big time. That sent my emotions sailing and it triggered my feelings. I met a friend at Capitoland Church for a special service at 7 that night. Worship and the service were great. Just what a needed. The visions and revelations that God is giving me is great. Tues. morning I had a dream where Kenn starts talking out of no where and walking. God knew I needed that after having such an emotional night Mon. night which started by watching a show where 3 women are dating guys, and the funny thing is I've been watching this show quite a few times. Pastor says God is really trying to break me of some things real fast here and downloading a ton of stuff. So much training is going on. Some days my mind feels like it will explode if any more is put in there. I just need to be obedient and He uses me to speak words to people. Yolanda calls me a lot and she tells me, "man lady are you ever teaching me from what you're learning." God is good. Now I'm off again to Juneau tonight for a support meeting. When the cable guy was here, he found out the service coming into the house was crappy, so he climbed the pole and replaced something, so it's been better now. Yeah!!! God bless you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home