Sat. July 12,2008
I'm sorry for not writing for awhile but we've been having some internet problems. It's working for now. I finally got my pool up and running now. Thank goodness. I had some problems getting the white tube frame together. It's a lot bigger than I thought it would be. It's 18ft.x4ft. The 2 granddaughters love it. The water was 72 today but Kaili and I still went in. I went to visit Kenn on Fri. July 4 and spent part of afternoon and evening with him. No fireworks for me. He was alert for part of it. He has been storming again this week. Sometimes it's longer sessions than other times. He has also had an area of infection on the right side of his stomach. They have been putting warm compresses on it and he's been given a med for it. They think his clothes may have rubbed it. I'm planning to go visit him tomorrow, so I'll find out how it looks. I've also talked to Dr. Ward's nurse about botox to see if that will help Kenn relax his arms like it has done in the past because they are quite tight. I think it would be better to give him botox than to raise the dose of his pump because it is quite high already. I just called to see if Kenn did any storming today and was told no. YIPEE!!
Last Sat. night and then again last night I had a melt down of emotions and thoughts. I had to call Pastor last night, because talking to him yesterday about Kenn some stirred up some things, and he told me I need to accept the emotions and embrace them. I told him, yeh right! He told me it's a process I need to go through. A week ago tonight, I was watching a show that had a woman driving a motorcycle. I started thinking about Kenn driving his, and it set off my emotions. I feel, if I could just get rid of these emotions, it would make things easier to deal with. I asked Pastor yesterday if I've changed since going to church there, and he said most definitely and in good ways. God bless.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home