Tuesday, November 21, 2006 update
He hasn't been storming since the 2 episodes on the 30 and 31
of last month, which they say wasn't a full blown episode of
storming. So he's only stormed 2 times since August 17. The
nurses are trying to get him out of his room when he's up so he
can be around people talking in conversations and to also see
what's going on. They say alot of the time he is very alert when
he's awake and he does look around. When put back in bed he naps.
Sunday when I was there it was so nice to touch his skin and to be
next to him. I miss him so much these days and I think it's more
than I did last year, if that's possible. I just want to spend so much
time with him so Thanksgiving Day I plan to spend the day with him.
Our 2 boys aren't too happy with this decision. The holidays are just
so hard knowing he's sitting there by himself. I'm having problems
being around groups of people. I want him home so bad but that won't
work right now. I've been having more emotional meltdowns and
dealing with alot of mixed feelings. I'm finding it's hard to be married
but in a way I'm single, I don't like it at all. I feel so lost alot of the
time and lonely. The easiest times are when I'm on automatic
working with the kids, everything else seems like a struggle, but I have
to remember this is just a season in my life and it too shall pass.
I have to remember I have so much to be thankful for. I've hired a
lawyer from Habish, Habish & Rottier to check into the accident.
Dance is still going good. God is faithful. Have a great Thanksgiving.
Carol
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home