Tuesday, October 31, 2006 Update
Last day of the month again. Hard to believe that just
over 1 1/2 months from now it's Christmas. WOW!!
Where is the time going. I ended up with a cold last
Wednesday night. First time I've had anything since
before Kenn's accident. By Sunday I mainly had a cough
left. A friend ordered a dumpster for us to use and he's
paying for it. Saturday the 28, Jeremy and I got the pile
of stuff in the backyard from the basement picked up and
thrown into the dumpster. Praise God. What a big job done.
It looks so much better now. People have asked me how am
I doing financially. I'm struggling to try to make ends meet.
I have extra bills that are due the last few months of the
year and property taxes is a biggy. But, God will provide.
My instructor for dance pointed out to me the steps I couldn't
do 3 months ago when I started dance lessons. He also told
me that I'm asking good questions which point out how I'm
comprehending more about dance. I also found out last week
at my aerobic class that my instructor might be still having
classes in the new building when the gym moves in December
which means my class probably won't be quitting. I'm very
happy about that.
Sunday afternoon when I visited Kenn he was moving his tongue
more and very alert. They have cut out dosages of some medications
and that could be why he seems to be responding more, they aren't
sure. His legs were also stiffening up every so often and the nurse
said they have noticed that lately too. Monday morning the 30, he
was storming but he wasn't sweating like he did before. He just
stiffened up, his eyes were very wide open and he got red in the face.
They gave him one dose of medication for that and he's been fine.
He hasn't stormed for 2 1/2 months until yesterday. I think that's
quite a record for him lately. They are also talking about having
another swallowing test done to see if he swallows better this time
than the last one. They would like to have the staff work with him
on swallowing some pureed food if he is swallowing better. When
the appointment for that is I haven't heard yet.
Carol
1 Comments:
We are continuing to pray for Kenn and all of you(his family). Please tell Jeremy Hi from Melissa and Micaela Foster in Lawrence.
mfoster87@hotmail.com
By
Anonymous, at 10:40 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home