Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sun. Nov.29, 2009

11/29/09
Just wanted to let all of you out there know, that Kenn's dad, Don Winrich, died yesterday. Fri. night from 4-7, is visitation at the Gundersen Funeral Home on Monona Dr. Sat. morning, is the funeral at 11a.m., at Lake City Church. Yesterday afternoon, when I got the call that Kenn's dad was possibly dying, I had a meltdown, so it was a very emotional day for me. Some people were very concerned about me. Esther and her family, won't be able to travel here, because it could send her into premature labor, which no one wants. She's having a hard time dealing with it. I need to figure out how to get Kenn here for the funeral. If anyone knows of anyone who would have a van with a wheeelchair lift, that would be willing to use it to pick Kenn up, it would make it a little easier that day, you can let me know. It's a blessing he died, because his dad wasn't doing very good. I need to decide when and how to tell Kenn. Today, I have felt so wiped out, I just want to sleep. I even asked a few people if I could click on the button, to opt out of dealing with this whole week. They said right. A week ago this morning, I had a dream about Kenn coming home. He was walking and talking. Kenn went upstairs to sit at his computer in the office, to do some work on it. Outside a big truck was supposed to be backing up in the neighbor's driveway, but missed and instead backed into my Saturn, which was backed in behind Jeremy's truck, which is on the north side of our driveway. I just couldn't believe it. I called Kenn down to come help me deal with it. He stayed at his computer. When I went upstairs to get him, he told me he didn't want to deal with it, and that I could instead. We didn't talk much at all. There was no intimacy between us. We were like 2 roommates. I was so frustrated with Kenn, because he didn't want to be a part of anything. I felt like God was showing me, the way our relationship would be if he was to come home now, walking and talking. It felt like God was saying, Kenn isn't ready to come home yet, and be a part of things again. I knew I wasn't ready to have him come home this way, and have him so withdrawn from me. I told God to keep him as long as He needed to. Praise God that he doesn't give us more than we can handle. Pastor's wife last night, told me that God must have thought I was pretty special, and have some big blessings ahead, because of this being added on top of what I'm already dealing with. She told me that I was so strong. All I can say is, to God be the glory. May I be a good testimony of Him. Extra prayers this week are so appreciated. Thanks. God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home