Wed. Oct. 7, 2009
Sun. late afternoon, I went to visit Kenn. He was tired, and wanted to sleep a lot of the time. I stayed between 2-3 hours. On Tues. morning, I met Kenn at Dr. Ward's office, for his pump refill. He wanted to sleep through some of the visit. The lady filling his pump, was glad to hear I had brought Kenn into Madison, in my van. She said she'd do the same thing. When I was cleaning out his mouth standing on his right side, he sat there with his head turned looking at me. The one filling the pump was amazed to see the way he was watching me. She got to see him move his tongue a little too. She had never seen him respond this way, in all the different times she's filled his pump. Sat. late afternoon, I got a call from my mom, telling me that my dad was in St. Mary's Hospital. Did all this to do with the hospital bring up some thoughts and memories, because I've spent so much time in hospitals since Kenn's accident. All weekend emotions, and thoughts kept trying to over take me. As soon as I got off the phone with my mom, I prayed and asked God to help me get through this. I admitted to God, that I was being selfish, by not wanting something else on my plate to deal with, that was real serious. My dad went home yesterday and is doing great now. Praise God. Esther has found out she might be having a C-section on Dec. 23. God bless you all.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home