Wed., Nov. 18, 2009
Kenn has had no storming since last Dec., which is so great. He is doing great health wise. I went to visit him Sat. afternoon. He was awake most of the visit. I signed him out, so I could take him for a walk downtown Juneau. It was so nice out, I wanted to get him out away from there for awhile. I had him listening on my portable CD player, of the service that morning. One song from worship was on there before the message, which he seemed to be enjoying. I gave him some water too, which he's still taking fine. A physical therapist called me last week, to talk about Kenn's right hand splint. She got an okay from Worker's Comp. for about 4 therapy sessions, in order to figure out what to do with his right thumb, and the splint. She's supposed to be calling me back end of this week or next week to tell me what was decided, and how it went. I'm still having problems with Kenn's IRA company giving authority over to me, to do anything with his account. This has been going on for approximately 6 months. I keep getting told to fill out a different form, or to do something different. A word of advise to everyone reading this, if something were to happen to you, make sure who ever you want to take over any account, has their name on the account with yours, more than just as a beneficiary. My financial adviser told me this was one of the worst cases he's had to help with in a long time. I find that interesting. I'm still talking with Pastor, and learning so much about myself. God is so gracious to me, and blessing me abundantly in so many different ways, that it's amazing. This week I'm blessed to have Justice staying here for the week. She came here Sun. night after Jeremy, Shawn, Jenny, Kaili, and Justice, got back from camping at Devil's Lake, from Thurs.-Sun. The girls know they have an open door policy here, so whenever they feel they need to get away from things they have a place to go to. God is so good. God bless.
1 Comments:
I just want you to know that you haven't been forgotten. I connected to your site through Esther's facebook page, but the Lord has brought you to mind periodically over the last 5 years. It is amazing to me how your family has continued and loved through this difficult time. May you know that you are loved. In Christ, Jaime
By
Test, at 8:56 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home