Sat. June 20.2009
I went to visit Kenn early evening today, because it will be to hard to go tomorrow. Tomorrow there's church, plus I should visit my dad who is 84, but you'd never think he was that old. He still cuts down trees, has a garden with my mom, and does so many other things just like my mom, who turns 84 in Nov. Going to visit Kenn takes almost half a day if I want to spend any time there. It was so beautiful out, that Kenn and I sat outside for over an hour. I was talking to Kenn and telling him to open his eyes, and telling him I want more than just a slit. He finally opened them a little further. I gave him a card telling him to relax and enjoy Father's Day. On the inside it read something like, if we had to work the day would have fallen on a Mon. I wrote in there I just had to get this one, because Kenn would have agreed with it. He wanted to shut his eyes so I started bugging him by squeezing his cheeks together gently. He really frowned at me then. The nurse Mary, remarked how my hair kind of matched my top, because they both had varigated orange in them. I did my Latin cardio class, called Zumba, out in the parking lot this morning of Con Safos, in McFarland,because the owner didn't come to open up. That sun was hot but it sure was fun. That was a fun experience. Then I went for a bike ride early afternoon. I've had someone ask what time do I dance my routines Fri. night. All I know is sometime between 9-10p.m. If you want to make sure you don't miss it, be there by 9. God is so gracious to me, and understanding. Thanks.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home