Tues. May 5, 2009
Welcome to another new month. Kids have about a month left of school, which is hard to believe. I was able to go visit Kenn on Sat. afternoon. I took him outside in the warm weather for a short walk. He responded when I told him to open his eyes. I also, told him to turn his head and look at my shirt. He turned his head, but instead he looked at my face. I gave him some water. no storming. I haven't been sleeping very good at night, because my mind just don't want to shut down enough. The emotions have been trying to take over. Last Thurs., Pastor protected me from getting into a situation, where I would have opened myself up to dealing with thoughts and emotions. Thoughts and emotions have been trying to trip me up big time lately. Like tonight, I heard someone at church, make a comment about her car accident today. She said she usually don't wear a seatbelt, but today she did for some strange reason. Just the comment about the seatbelt, my mind was trying to get me messed up in emotions. Same with Pastor's message tonight about love, my mind was trying again. I covet your continued prayers, because this is a minute by minute struggle to survive and not loose my focus. Any little thing can throw me off my walk. With my dance competition being only 1 month away, on Sat. June 6, I will be stepping up my lessons and the intensity of them. God bless.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home