Thurs. April 9, 2009
Happy Easter, to all of you. God has been so good. Kenn is staying stable. Kenn's brother, Stan, and his family stopped to visit Kenn for about 45 minutes, according to the nurses, on Sun. They report to me when someone is there to visit Kenn. I guess they tried to get him to wake up, by talking to him, but he wanted to sleep. I got there awhile after they had left. Kenn wanted to sleep most of my visit. There were a few times when I was talking to him, that he looked straight at me and focused. It's amazing, how God is keeping me so busy, so that, I don't have lots of time to think of Kenn, and how much I miss him, and how hard it is to see him sitting there not responding like he used to. But, I know, that I know, that I know, God has a plan and is in control of it all. I've had a few recent confirmations, that Kenn will be talking and walking when it's God's timing. My timing would have been within, 6 months after the accident, but then I wouldn't be who I am today. I wouldn't have grown in God, the way I have. I wouldn't be in ministry the way I am now, with only little distractions to deal with. Yes, I have to say, this has been a hard journey and still is, but God would not be everything that He is to me, had it not happened. He has become my everything, and then some. God has blessed me tremendously, above what I ever could have imagined. Some days, it feels like my life is spinning so fast, it's overwhelming. God is teaching me so much about the gifts I have and how things I've been involved in, years ago can be used now in ministry. God is good. God bless.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home