Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Friday, February 05, 2010

Fri. Feb. 5, 2010

2/5/10
Sorry this has taken so long to write. Last week around Thurs. our daughter, Esther, found out the 2 apartments they had to pick from here in Madison, fell through, being Russell didn't have a job. She was frantic, because the move to Madison, from Green Bay was to take place Sat. Jan. 30, which meant they had no place to live here in Madison. They still had a bunch of stuff to pack. So I told her they could move in here not realizing the adjustment I would have with 4 more people living here with the use of only one bathroom, so that makes 4 of us adults, and 2 small kids, and lots of stuff that you need for the 2 kids. We aren't sure how long this arrangement will be. We still have a lot of organizing to do here, because I gave up my bedroom to them, because it's bigger than the spare room, so that means I'm living out of boxes, and alot of chaos and confusion as to where things are even for me, and trying to figure out how to work everything. People think I'm nuts to give up my bedroom, because they wouldn't, and Esther feels bad that I did that, but appreciates it so much. No they couldn't stay in Green Bay, because he had no job, and they had people to help move, which they had just enough money to do. I also have to clean out the office, and store stuff to make some room. Esther has a storage unit for alot of their stuff, so I can put some of my stuff in there. Russell has had some interviews this week, so we'll see what happens. I went to Green Bay a week ago late this afternoon, and stopped to visit Kenn, for about a half an hour, on my way through. They still had him in his wheelchair, and he wanted to sleep, so I didn't feel bad staying a short time. Last Thurs. night through Sun. night I was lucky if I got 3-4 hours of sleep, so by Mon. I felt like a zombie after going up and down stairs so many times, and also doing so much walking. It's interesting doing daycare with 4 other people living here. Jeremy has been gone for part of the time working his 2 part-time jobs, which has helped. This is the first time I've been on the computer since last week sometime. I go sit in the bathroom or down Jeremy's room to be alone for awhile. This is just a season in my life. God is giving me the strength to get through it. I will survive all of this because I'm more than a conqueror. If I'm struggling with having more people around like this, what's it going to be like having Kenn around. I've been told this might be in preparation for him coming home. It feels awkward having so much family around now, because I haven't had much of that for quite a few years. People are just so amazed how more things keep getting added to my plate to deal with, and it just don't seem to let up. I got a call from a nurse about Kenn, having a sore on his left temple they're going to watch, because he's had it for quite some time, and then about a reduction in one med. Jenny and the girls moved into Shawn's house either the last weekend or 2nd to the last weekend of Jan. Not sure what this all means, even the girls don't know. The girls aren't to happy for some reason. Thanks for all the continued prayers. I'll take all I can get. God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home