Tues., Jan. 26, 2010
It's been brought to my attention, that due to my previous update, I want to clarify, that the assistance of my Pastor is only that of Godly wisdom. Had my dad been around here, I would have asked him if he could go to the lawyer's office with me. Pastor has only stepped in as a spiritual father in the absence of my father being in Florida. My financial adviser couldn't be at the meeting with the lawyer. Pastor was only there at the meeting to be a witness to what was said, to make sure I wasn't misunderstanding stuff, like I have before at a lawyer's meeting. The only reason Pastor had me call him that Sun. night is, because he knew I was having a very emotional weekend, and he's amazed our boys aren't more concerned when I go to visit their dad, especially that weekend. He's dealt with people that make very wrong decisions when they are dealing with things like I am, like having thoughts of suicide. I went to visit Kenn, this past Sat. afternoon. He kept his eyes closed alot of the time. Not sure if his meds were causing this or what. When I got there they had just gotten him up from changing him, and the CNA was cleaning out his mouth a second time during the shift. I took him outside just long enough, so he could feel what the weather was like. At least this time, my emotions were much better than last time I visited him. I'm still dancing, and last week at my dance lesson, my instructor said he wished all his students made it as much fun to teach as I do. He's constantly adding things to make it more challenging. I can't believe I've been taking dance lessons since 2006. WOW!! I've actually accomplished performing in 5 dance competitions. Now that's amazing! God bless.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home