Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tues. Dec. 29, 2009

12/29/09
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. I'm really sorry that I haven't written an update for so long. We changed cable service here at the house which messed up my computer using the internet for awhile. Then with Christmas coming and going to Green Bay for 5 days, I've had so much to do. God blessed Russell, and Esther WITH A SWEET, HEALTHY BABY GIRL by c-section on Wed. morning Dec. 23, at 7:37a.m. which I was able to attend. Yes, I've got pictures. She weighed 7lb.12oz., and 20 in. long. Lots of hair. Such a petite little one. They named her Desiree Joy. Her big brother, Mason loves her so much. He won't let anyone take her, and he's protective of her. If she's crying, sometimes all it takes to stop her, is Mason talking to her. Even though she isn't but a few days old, she responds to him, because he talked to her while she was still inside. Esther and Desiree got to go home late afternoon on Christmas Day. They dressed her in a Mrs. Santa outfit that was a little big for her. She looked so darling in it. Esther and baby are doing great. I was in Green Bay from Tues. night through late Sat. afternoon. It was hard to be gone that long. On my way back Sat. I stopped to visit Kenn. They already had him in bed. I sat talking to him and encouraging him not to give up. When I was talking to him, I think I saw a tear roll down his left cheek. I was talking to him about Esther having a baby girl even though I called him the day she had it, and they held the phone up to his ear. Kenn stayed wide awake while I was there. I put new baby pictures up on his board. I was so wiped out from not getting much sleep, because I stayed at the hospital with Esther and Mason, so she had help. When I got home after 9 Sat. night, the rest of the kids were here at the house to celebrate Christmas, so they were playing games, then we did gifts. They were here till almost 2 a.m. Sun. morning. I was hoping to get to bed by 11 at the latest, yeah right!! Sun. I had church, then I had to finish getting the kids gift cards for the kids, because I didn't get it done before, and then at 6 we met at Chili's for our oldest granddaughter, Justice's birthday. She turned 14. We have 3 granddaughters and 1 grandson now. Sun. night I went to bed early, because I was so tired. I actually slept 8 hours, which I don't ususually don't sleep that long. Last week I only had the 2 daycare girls on Mon. and Tues. because the mom of the daycare boys, has had off work since the 18 of the month, and don't return to work until right after the new year. This week I've had the 2 daycare girls and their 5 year old sister. Yesterday, I picked up my Saturn that I had repaired, and went to my Zumba class. This morning , I had a doctor's appointment with Kenn to get his pump refilled. He's doing great, and responding in little ways. Tonight I have church. Tomorrow afternoon, I might be having a dance lesson, not sure yet. Tomorrow night I have Bible study, and then Thurs. night is New Year's Eve Service. I'm planning right now of possibly going to visit Kenn on New Year's Day. It's so hard to believe, that in a few days it starts a new year again. This has been a very tough year for me, but God has been so gracious to give me the strength to make it through with flying colors, and I'm the better for it. I've learned so much. God is good. God bless all of you, and have a great New Year. Thank you for your continued prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home