Sun., Aug. 9, 2009
Sorry it's taken so long for me to update. So much is going on here. Where to begin. I'm typing this on my new laptop computer, which I got so I could type updates even when Jeremy is using his computer, and to type up my notes from Pastor's messages, and to type them up where ever I want to be. It's so nice to use it. To ease everyone's mind, NO I DON"T HAVE A SUGAR DADDY on the side. God is my only SUGAR DADDY, and blessing me tremendously, beyond anything I could ever fathom. He's blessing me with things, because I'm tithing, giving above and beyond just my tithes to His kingdom, and walking out my assignment He's given me, to the best of my ability. It's my season to have a harvest coming into my life, and favor with man. He's showing up and showing out big time. Even people at church are amazed. A week ago today, I visited Kenn. When I got there, Kenn was sitting in his chair awake, and very alert. He would look at me intensely when I would talk to him about the van and other things. I also, told him about the Zumba fundraiser for cancer, that was held on Sat. by my aerobic instructors in honor of Joe's dance hero, Patrick Swayze. Joe was asked by his fiance what he wanted for his birthday and he said a fundraiser in honor of Patrick and cancer. It lasted for 3 hours, and I did the Zumba workout for almost 2 hours. I told Kenn what Joe had said about me in his Zumba highlights, which is: seeing one of my clients excel in dance competitions. I know Joe was talking about me because he told me he mentioned me in it after class one night. I feel so honored that he would mention me. But, getting back to my visit with Kenn. When I was talking to him, he would frown, and he even stuck his tongue out to the edge of his lip more than 1 time, which he hasn't done lately. It was so encouraging for me to see this response. I got a few tears in my eyes, when I told him how happy I was that he was so alert, and focusing so much . I also, told him that now I would be able to spring him some Tues. nights from there to come into Madison for a church service, which I did this last Tues. night, which I will also be writing about in the next day or two. When I had Kenn outside, I opened the van sliding door so he could look in, and he seemed to be looking at it, so I talked more about it. The RN remarked how it looked like he was trying to smile slightly. When I prayed for him, he turned his head slightly to look at me. He did a little more turning of his head than he has done lately. He was very alert while listening to Pastor's message from that morning called, "Strongholds." The nurse Mary, said she was amazed at how dedicated I was when she heard I had a van and was planning to bring him into Madison. No storming for him . YEAH!! Justice has been staying here alot of nights in the last 2 weeks. She's tired of dealing with the little kids, and the chaos at her aunt's house where they live, so she's asked if she could stay here. She said you never turn anyone down if they ask to stay here, do you? Kaili has stayed 1 night in the last 2 weeks. Justice just came back here now for the night, because her and Jeremy went to Band Camp today, over where the Brat Fest was, and there were many different bands. I will be writing about Tues. night and yesterdays visit in the next day or two. God bless.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home