Aug. 12, 2009
Here's the latest on Kenn. Sun. afternoon, I got a call from the nurse at Clearview, where Kenn is. She told me that he had puked during Sat. night. There were 3 other people on his wing sick too, so they did not want me to come visit. They also wanted to let me know since we had Mason there. They weren't letting any visitors on the wing. They said he had no fever. Sun. night about 11p.m., the RN called me. She was concerned about him. They put him on oxygen, because his oxygen level had gone down a little. She also thought it sounded like he rattled a little in his right lung, so they were going to do a chest x-ray on Mon., plus she said he had a slight fever now. They were also going to do some blood work to see what that would show. So after talking to her, I started declaring some stuff. Then I called Pastor but he didn't answer and then I called Pastor's wife to ask her to keep him up in prayer. She prayed for both of us. Then I was able to get a hold of Pastor, and he told me to not loose sleep over it, which I didn't, because I knew God had it under control. Mon. morning they did the chest x-ray, and it showed a little case of pneummonia, because he aspirated. He wasn't sitting up straight enough. Anyone could aspirate if they aren't sitting up when puking. Mon. afternoon they started him on a med for pneummonia. They started him back on his feeding, just not full strength. He's still getting oxygen. They left him in bed on Mon., because it looked like he wasn't feeling good. Tues. they got him up and gave him a shower and let him sit in his wheelchair for awhile. Today he's doing better, but still has the oxygen. His stomach has been bloated some today. Continue to pray for us. God bless all of you, and thank you so much.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home