Thurs. July 23, 2009
So many things has been going on. First of all, I went to visit Kenn late Sun. afternoon. He was awake for some of the visit. He's stable, no storming, and took his water great. We sat outside for awhile. He was awake just before I left him, which kind of made it hard to leave. Sun. was also Esther and Russell's 6th anniversary, which made it hard for me and brought emotions , because I think that was probably the last big thing we did together. Fri. I test drove a 2004 Chevrolet Venture, that seats 8, and less than 79,000 miles on it. Owned by one person in Janesville. I had the 3 daycare girls with. Pastor was with, because I don't know enough about vehicles. Boy did that open some dormant things inside me since the accident, and create a whole lot of emotions. I wanted to forget the whole thing, and just run away. Pastor could tell when he talked to me in the afternoon, that I was about to have a breakdown, because I was having such a hard time dealing with everything it had resurrected inside me. I even canceled my hair appointment for late that afternoon. I just couldn't function enough to go. I was messed up for the rest of the day. I really don't want a van, and I've been fighting it. I want a Spyder, which is a 3 wheeled motorcycle or a sports car. Pastor has had to do some talking to get me to put an offer on the van. I signed papers for the van on Tues. morning, and have been driving it since. It has a DVD player in it. It's quite loaded with stuff. My favorite thing is to have a CD player in it, so that I don't need to use my portable CD player. I had test drove a Warner Bros. Limited Venture van in Green Bay, while visiting Esther. On the way home I declared to God, that if I needed a van, I wanted one that was loaded like the one in Green Bay. And about 2 1/2 weeks later guess what? I end up with a van that's loaded. Pastor said Fri. he found out how much I need a van to be able to take the kids any where, but I'm still trying to deny it. It's white in color. It did make it easier to take the girls this morning. God is in the process of showing me how I can bring Kenn to Madison, in the van on Tues. nights for services. I'm praying for God to send someone to ride with me and help me get him in the van. Also, the first payment is due on his birthday in Sept. That's no coincedence. So he's still part of it. God sure is good when you obey Him and do what he wants you to do. He sure is in the blessing business. A week ago tonight I test drove a bright red Thunderbird sports car. That was sweet. My sister Diane, and her family from Kansas, is supposed to be arriving in McFarland some time tomorrow. Then on Sun. we have a family reunion with my side of the family, in the afternoon. We are to eat about noon, but I have church till about 1. I've talked to Pastor about this. He told me to go right after his message. He's told me that if I miss church it could mess me up for days, because I need the information coming through the messages to survive this, and not give up. He said that's reality for me, and I know it is, because of all the stuff coming at me. I'm finding sometimes just little things are messing me up. This is a tough road for me, but I am victorious with God in my life giving me strength to keep going. Keep up the prayers for us and God bless you all.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home