Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thurs. July 16/2009

7/16/09
I visited Kenn on late Sun. afternoon. He was alert for some of the visit I gave him some water after I had cleaned out his mouth. I had him listen to Jesse Duplantis, which he seemed to be enjoying. He had his eyes open off and on, plus he was frowning at times. We sat outside for awhile because it was so nice. God has worked it out for me to get a laptop computer with the help of a friend, so I was typing on that outside while Kenn was listening to a message on my CD player. It is so nice to be able to type up notes, whenever I have some time, instead of waiting for Jeremy to not be on his computer. I was doing good with keeping my emotions in check, until it came time to leave Kenn. When I left, the RN said bye and have a safe trip. Also, some of the CNA's told me bye and have a good night. It's amazing how I've been able to impact lives there. On Tues. they brought Kenn in for his pump refill. The driver was one who worked with Kenn on the brain injury wing. She was so glad to see him and be able to talk to me to get an update as to what has been happening. But it opened up some things that have been dormant for a long time, so I was struggling after that with emotions. We were back in the examining room for approximately l hour, because they were just starting to use a new computer program that day, so they had extra info they needed to put in. Otherwise, we would have been back in the room only about 15 min. In Oct. they set up 2 appointments to come in to the clinic because one is to get pump refilled, but the other is to see Dr. Ward. They tried to combine them, but found out it wasn't going to work. I got a letter from Kenn's guardian adlitem which said there is a hearing set up to reveiw his placement Aug. 19, at the courthouse.if I understand right. The guardian adlitem can't be there in person, but will be available by phone. I asked Pastor, if he thought I needed to be there. He told me yes, because I need to make sure I know everything that's going on. I was hoping I wouldn't have to. I've also been doing some baking for the bake sales the Women's Ministry has been having lately at different places for fundraising. I've been asked to bake my deluxe brownies to bring. Jeremy did some grilling today so he had Jenny and the girls here, plus a friend of his. I told Jenny and the girls not to be such strangers. She put on her face page today, that she really enjoyed it. Shawn has just recently gotten the siding on his garage he's been working on since last fall. He's also gotten the 2 big garage doors on. He's so proud of it. To me it's huge. He's done a great job. God is so great. I just want to give Him the glory and honor because He's keeping me going. Jeremy went last week to Kansas with Pastor Dave, from Mad City Church. He got to hang out with some of his friends from there, that he hasn't seen for a few years. He really enjoyed it. Now this weekend is his full weekend of shifts back to back until Mon. night. There's so muc going on it feels like my life is a whirlwind, but it's a season and this too shall pass. God bless you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home