Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Thurs. June 4, 2009

6409
I've had different ones asking for times I will be dancing at my dance competition Sat. June 6, in
Sun Prairie, at Angel Park Pavilion, on County N. On the east side of Sun Prairie, where they hold the corn fest in Aug.
10-11a.m. They have me down to do my rumba routine to Kokomo-unless they change it to the afternoon- this one I will get comments and a score
11-1:30p.m. freestyle waltz-where other couples will be out there dancing too-we get judged with 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.
1:30-2:30p.m. my swing routine to California Girls-I'll get a score for this. If they change my rumba routine to a different time it will be during this time
2:30-4:15p.m. freestyle mambo-I'll get 1st, 2nd,3rd place.
Then I'm done performing. Then I have the dinner, awards, and dance 5-10:30p.m.
God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home