Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

June 9, 2009

6/9/09
Well, today is our youngest granddaughter's birthday. She's a big 11 now. Is that hard to believe!! I have nothing different to report on Kenn. No storming since Dec. 5 and he's stable. Late Sun. afternoon when I visited, he just wanted to sleep, except when I was cleaning out his mouth. I'm sure many are wondering how my dance competition went on Sat. I had a few people from church show up to support me. Also, in the afternoon, Mark, Janet, and Britney, showed up to watch. They got to see me do the freestyle mambo and then my swing routine. They said they enjoyed it. For my rumba routine, the judges gave me a 97 and 89, out of 100 possible. For my swing routine, they gave me a 99 and 91, out of 100. People really enjoyed the swing. I will let you know when they get put on Youtube. Justice recorded it for me. I also had a dinner, awards program, and a general dance in the evening. I left the dance early and on the way home, my emotions bottomed out. I think the whole day was a little more than I could handle emotionally. I cried on the way home and didn't want to talk to anyone the rest of the evening. I had so many emotions at once, that I didn't like it. On Sun. I was still so tired, I had a hard time doing anything. After church, I went to a dance recital in DeForest, for one of the dance instructors who just opened her own dance academy. It was very good. I then went to visit Kenn after that even though I was so tired. I am planning to do a spotlight of my rumba and swing routine on Fri. the 26 at the dance studio, during the dance, for those who want to see the routines but couldn't make it to the competition. God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home