Fri. June 19, 2009
So many thoughts racing through my head, it's so hard to know what to even write. I am so blessed it's mind boggling. Nothing new to report on Kenn. The spot on his toe, they told me about is healing nicely. When I visited this last Sat., he slept most of the time except for when I was cleaning out his mouth. It was such a beautiful evening, so we sat out for part of it.
God is so good. Last Thurs. night Justice put hair bleach in my hair, so different spots are orange or an orange varigated color. I've gotten so many good comments and I love the color. A week from tonight I do my spotlight at the dance which starts at 9p.m. at Social Life Dance Center. Not sure what time I will be doing them, but I will be changing into the outfits I wore for them at the competition. I do both my rumba and swing routine at the dance. I'm excited to do them again. After next week, I will probably have a dance lesson every other week for about 2 months. Just to kind of take a break. Anyone is invited to the dance to see the routines during the spotlight. The dance center is between Good Year Tire and Midas. The small plaza is on the corner of E. Washington and I think it's Mendota St. I don't remember if I've written, that Esther is expecting her 2nd child either in late Dec. or early Jan. Mason is so excited and says he wants a baby sister. She's been sick with this one too, but not as bad as with Mason. She's already lost 7-8 lbs. now. God bless you all.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home