Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thurs. May 14, 2009

5/14/09
I have all 5 daycare kids napping at the moment so, I sure hope this update posts, because when it came time to publish the post this morning, I lost it completely. That was frustrating, because I was trying to do it before any kids arrived. I went to visit Kenn late Sun. afternoon, and found him in bed with his shirt on, sleeping. Come to find out they had put him to bed in the morning, after he had a seizure during his shower. He was very sleepy, because of the Valium they had given him for it. They said his right eye, right side of his mouth, and right arm twitched a little. It lasted about 2 minutes, and he did some moaning during it. When I was there they got him up in his chair, which seemed to wake him up. I figured that I would at least take him outside of some fresh air. We were waiting by the elevator to go down, and I was talking into his left ear. He turned his head to the left as if to see me better. I put a message by Pastor on my CD player called, "The Power of Your Words." He was sitting there listening with eyes open, and a big frown on his face. Not sure what he was hearing at the moment. He then relaxed, and shut his eyes. Pretty soon, he started frowning a big frown, and opened his eyes. I wasn't expecting any response from him, being he had a seizure that morning, and he had medication for it, that makes him very tired. I sat straddling his chair, to make it easier to be right in front of him, and I was talking to him. He seemed to focus on me, and then after a little bit he spaced out. After, I cleaned out his mouth, he did some moaning. Otherwise, no storming for him, and he's stable. I am so glad they didn't have to rush him to emergency, like they have in the past.
As for dance, I had a dance lesson late afternoon yesterday, and I have another one late this afternoon, because I need to up my game. My dance competition is only 3 weeks away, so I will be having at least 2 lessons a week, in order to get the styling of my arms and hands down. I also, need to make sure I know the technique for both routines. It was announced at the Women's Meeting, Mon. night. at church, about my dance competition. Some of the women are so excited, they want to attend. Here's the info again about it. It will be held Sat. June 6, in the Angel Park Pavilion, in Sun Prairie, which is on the east end, on Hwy N. It is from 10 a.m.-5p.m. No fee for spectating, but there is a cost if you buy food there, if they offer it. It is the same park where the Corn Fest is held in Aug. I will be doing a rumba and swing routine. I don't know yet, when I will be dancing the routines. Someone saw a picture of Kenn and I, that was taken at Esther's wedding. They remarked how different I look. They said I look younger now, and so much happier. I told the granddaughters this, and Justice said it's true Grandma. She agreed I do look younger, and she also said I act so much happier. I would appreciate your continued prayers, because there has been alot coming at me, that's been hard to deal with.
Thanks and God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home