Sun, May 31,2009
What do you say about another new month starting tomorrow? Where are the days going? Two more weeks of 5 daycare kids and then after school is out, I'm down to just the 3 girls. Yippee!!!! Anyways, I went to visit Kenn on Memorial Day. He wanted to sleep during alot of the visit. When I cleaned his mouth he was alert and I ended up giving him some water. The nurse also showed me that it was red around his feeding tube. Today I went to visit him and the red area around the feeding tube look fine. Today he wanted to sleep alot of the visit too. When I was cleaning out his mouth early this evening, he was making some noise as if he enjoyed hearing himself making noise. He also cleared his throat a few times. It was so beautiful outside, so we sat out there for awhile.
My dress rehearsal went well Fri. night. I was the only one to dance my 2 routines because the others didn't show up. Next week by this time my dance competition will be all over. WOW!!
Shawn, Jenny, and the girls came back safe from their cruise vacation.
God bless.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home