Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sat. May 23, 2009

5/23/09
I was going to write an update Thurs. night, but I didn't because I didn't want to say something out of my emotions. They were trying to mess up my thinking, but God is so good. Today He used me to encourage a new person working at the Family Bookstore, with my story of how God has worked in me since the accident and changed me. She was so thankful to have a chance to talk with me. She said I really inspired her to keep going, and to seek God for what He has for her, now that she's experiencing the empty nest. I walked out of there on such a high, because I was able to encourage her. She was so amazed I'm not bitter or depressed, because of what I've been going through, but instead I'm just the opposite of that, and bubbling over with God's love and joy. I went to visit Kenn last Sun. He was very alert for most of the visit. He took his water I gave him with no problems as usual. We sat outside for awhile, because it was so nice. I keep asking God, when is Kenn going to start talking to me, but I'm thinking it might be even harder for me to leave him when that happens, then it is now. I probably won't go to visit Kenn until Mon. Shawn, Jenny, and the girls left a week ago for their cruise vacation. Jenny's mom and sisters were supposed to go but decided not to go. Shawn decided to go, because he didn't want Jenny and the girls to go by themselves. He said it wasn't safe for 3 females to go by themselves. They will come back either Wed. or Thurs. Esther and her family went camping for the weekend yesterday. Jeremy started work Thurs. afternoon and doesn't get done until Mon. night, so I'm by myself this weekend trying to find something to keep busy with, so I don't go nuts. 2 weeks from today, I have my dance competition in Sun Prairie. I also might be doing a waltz and a mambo dance for freestyle, besides the 2 routines, which means I might be dancing off and on during the day from about 10-5. I'm getting pumped up about it. A few from church have told me to remind them about it, and the closer it gets, to let them know the approximate times I will be dancing, if I know. Have a good Memorial Day and God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home