Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Thurs. July3, 2008

7/3/08
All ready the year is more than half way through. How did that happen so quick?? It seems like the days just fly by for me. Do they for you?? Well Kenn has been storming a lot lately. He stormed quit a bit last week. A friend of mine went with me on Sat. afternoon to visit Kenn. It was so nice to have someone else there with me. Kenn slept most of the time, because of the extra meds given to him for the storming. When were playing music and praising God, my friend had a vision of Kenn putting his hands on the arm of his wheelchair and starting to push himself up from the chair. When we got there his right side of his face near his mouth was twitching a little. It might have just been a muscle spasm, but I put my left hand over it and then it stopped, but when I took my hand away it started again. Then it finally stopped. It was so interesting to see this. My friend and I walked him down Main St. of Juneau, until the sky looked like it was ready to open up and drop lots of rain. We got back just before it poured. Sun. he did no storming, but he did again on Mon. Tues. no storming, but then again yesterday he did storm again. Pastor feels that God told him, Kenn is storming because his body is starting to function and since it hasn't for almost 31/2 years, that he's scared and fighting it, so he storms. My friend came over again yesterday and she told me that she had someone pray for Kenn but she didn't tell him about the storming. He said the same thing Pastor had told me, so it was confirmed. I'm rejoicing that Kenn is responding even if it is storming. At least he's responding. Today he goes across the street to see Dr. Ward and get his dose of his pump raised. I'm so blessed!!! Praise God!!!! I'm so excited!!
For my dance competition, I got first place for my Fox Trot, for the Waltz routine and the Rumba routine I got an 89. One of the judges was real impressed with some of the steps in the Rumba for the level we entered at, because they were above the level. I also got a large martini glass with the showcase name on. Shawn is still working at putting all the routines on You Tube. Some are already on there. You just type in the search, You Tube and then when you get to the website, you type in mamabear 554. Then just click on the video you want to watch. I'll let you know when he has them all on. Yesterday when I had a private lesson, I told my instructor I wanted to work on a routine even if I don't do a showcase. He said that's a good idea because you learn faster. So we kind of decided on a Cha-Cha routine so I learn to do the latin hips it requires.
Jeremy is gone working most of the next 2 weeks so that means I'm by myself a lot of the time unless the girls are here during the day. Pastor told me to find something to keep me busy and not be home much after the girls leave. He doesn't want my thoughts to take me places where it's not safe for me to go now. He told me an idle mind is the devil's playground. God is so good. He'll keep me busy somehow. God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home