Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Sunday, June 4, 2006 update

Sunday 6/4
A new month. A busy month for everyone with
graduation parties to go to and such. Well
this past week has been a real hard week for me.
I found out Kenn had neurostormed alittle on
Tuesday after writing the update on Wednesday.
On Wednesday he also vomitted. They think he
might have had the flu so that would explain
the neurostorming on Tuesday. Well, then on
Wednesday evening when I called the nurse he
was doing good and also on Thursday evening
when I called he was doing good. Thursday
evening I had a meltdown because of the pressure
of trying to help get things done that needs to
be done before we do the trench around the house.
On Friday late afternoon I went to visit Kenn and
found him sick again. He had vomitted again on
Friday and he had a temperature of 101. He had also
been neurostorming that morning. He was laying
in bed some what lethargic and not responding to
me. He didn't open his eyes to look at me when I
talked to him. He kept them shut as if sleeping.
He was doing a gagging reflex. He also sounded
raspy in his throat. It broke my heart to see him
this way again. They held his afternoon feeding
but gave him his medications and water. He vomitted
that up while I was there. I had another meltdown
on the way home to put it mildly. When I talked
to the nurse on Saturday night she had said he was
doing better and that his temp had come down. He
was getting his meds, water and Gatorade. She had
also told me that they started him on oxygen because
his oxygen level was alittle low. I visited him this
afternoon, and he was alittle better but wanted to
sleep most of the time he was up in his chair.
He had quite a few visitors this afternoon. His temp
is normal and no raspy noise in his throat but is
not getting his regular feeding yet. His lungs are
still clear. Praise God!! As far as the things
that are going on around the house, I'm not handling it
well. I'm having more crying times because of the
pressure of it all. I've told Shawn to just go home and
forget the whole thing of the foundation but he won't hear
of it. I'm loosing it big time. If anyone has ideas how
I can handle it better I sure would like to know or if
someone can help some how. I just don't know. All the
preparation is just getting to me. I'm having a hard time
functioning. People have told me to focus on how nice
it will be when it's all said and done but it don't help
in the here and now. Any suggestions would be welcome.
I keep leaning on God but my humanness gets in the way.
This Saturday is when Shawn plans on renting the excavator
so I need extra prayer. Also the inconveniences of this
being done is driving me nuts. So that's just alittle idea
of how I'm doing.
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home