Wednesday 5/31
Last day of the month. WOW!! Half way through the
year and end of school activities for kids and their
families. It's been over 2 weeks now since Kenn
neurostormed. Praise God for that. He's very relaxed
compared to what he used to be just a month ago.
The holiday weekend was a good weekend for him. He had
a visit from his only brother and his boys. He also had
a couple from the fellowship we used to attend visit him
and pray for him. He seemed to respond some while they
were praying. They also prayed for me. I really appreciate
their visit and I know Kenn did too. The month of June
is going to be very chaotic for me, which I'm not looking
forward too. The boys are going to be digging up around
the foundation by putting a trench, putting drain tile or
pipe down and waterproofing the outside of the basement.
This means tearing off both the front and back steps. I will
need to dig up a bunch of my plants around the house in the
next week if I want to save any of them. Our friend is moving
out of the spare room here and I will move in so my bedroom
can get painted.
Also, the basement is going to get cleaned out and organized
so that Jeremy can move down there and have some of his own
space after it gets fixed up. The yard is going to be mud.
Lots of work ahead.
If any of you feel lead to help in any way with cooking meals
during this chaos, helping the boys with the work, money, extra
prayers, any connections concerning a bobcat and mini-excavator
that is needed, etc. it all would be appreciated. You can call
our son Shawn, who is organizing it at 608-358-1717 to find out
when this all takes place. Just thinking of all this chaos on top
of everything with Kenn and the hearing at the end of June, I
just want to sit and cry and throw a tantrum. I don't sleep
well at night with all this going through my thougts. I
know God is in control and good is going to come out of all this
chaos.
I guess I haven't been stretched and pulled enough over the past
year and a half, so more chaos is coming. Good thing I can run to
the safety of God's arms and that He is my hiding place. HE IS MY
STRENGTH and STRONG TOWER. I covet all your prayers.
They sustain me.
Thank you.
Carol
_______________
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home