Wednesday 4/26
Kenn was neurostorming again on Tuesday night 4/18
into Wednesday morning and he also vomitted some
of his feeding up so they held two feedings on Wednesday
afternoon and evening but he did get his meds. On
Thursday the 20, I visited Kenn. The LPN nurse was
in his room with us and I was talking to her about
Kenn's mouth and I needed him to open it. I couldn't even
pry it open like sometimes I can. The LPN nurse started
laughing because it sure looked like he was smiling at
us especially on the right side of his mouth. I told him to
stop being so stubborn and open his mouth, but he didn't.
The LPN nurse is also the one who stood talking to me on Easter
afternoon in Kenn's room. I was crying and she gave me a hug.
One day I opened a fortune cookie and it reads, " What
you desire is always possible. It will come to you."
Isn't that interesting. I'm keeping that fortune.
On Sunday the 23 was my birthday and I had all 3 of my kids
want to spend time with me at the same time but in 2
different locations. It was real interesting. I ended up
spending time with Esther and Russell in Beaver Dam at the
Country Kitchen in the late morning. They gave me a
big stuffed dog, flowers and a card. On the back of the
card Esther wrote from her dad just what he would have said
to me and that set off my emotions so the tears came.
We then went to spend time with Kenn. I cut his hair and
trimmed his moustache. He tried to sleep alot of the time.
I then came home late afternoon and the rest of our kids
took me out to Fat Jack's for an evening meal. Kenn has
cut down on his neurostorming. Late this afternoon he did
start in again. Yesterday I finally got a pantry and shelves
put in just off the kitchen as you go out to the back room.
It is so nice to have space to store things again. I have
really needed it. Paul came to put it in. Thank you Paul.
I also had the roofer come back on Mon. morning and
took care of the small leak in the back room. Sorry this has taken
awhile I've been having some internet problems.
Carol
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home