Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thurs. May 17, 2012
Greetings to you all!!!   Sorry it's been so long, but I've gotten an email from blogger who is the program I use when I type an update.   They have been changing things, so I've had to have Shawn help me figure out how to get to blogger, and help me make the changes I've had to in order to save all the previous updates since the website has started.   He's even had a hard time figuring out what needs to be done.   So I'm still learning    I'm not sure if the name of the site will stay the same or what.   It might be under kenn-winrich-support, or kenn winrich information    Shawn also had to update my mozilla browser which changed things.   By the way to let you all know, I've bleached my hair blonde, and people say it reminds them of Marilyn Monroe.   Just about everyone loves it.   This is the only time I've ever been a blonde.   I've needed to do something different.   If I can figure all this out, I'll be writing alot soomer.   God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home