Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Mon. April 16, 2012

4/16/12
Greetings!! Shawn just had his birthday yesterday, he turned 35,he's our tax baby. I went to visit Kenn Sat. the 7th. Esther and her 2 kids went with after Desi was done with her swimming class at the Y in Sun Prairie. Esther had lost her voice for whatever reason so when she tried talking to her dad, he didn't really pay attention. We took him outside for awhile, so the kids could play and run around. I found out he had some sores between his fingers on his right hand, because they had some gauze wrapped around them. I asked Nancy the nurse, and she told me they think it could be from the braces they put on him when he goes to bed at night. I cut his hair, because it was getting so long. He seemed a little tired during the visit, so part of the time he kept his eyes shut, and he listened to a message on the CD player. Jeremy is talking of going again to visit his dad with 2 other people, and all 3 of them will pray for him.
I reinjured my right foot about 3 weeks ago, but I'm still taking dance lessons. My dance instructor is moving his dance studio over to the building my church has for functions, because he is down sizing for now. God used me to reconnect my dance instructor and my pastor. They knew each other in the past. Now my dance instructor is going to my church, and he is so excited about all the changes he's experiencing and the way God is working in his life. I talked to my mom the other day, and she's excited to be coming back to WI for the summer. She said they will start out sometime early next month. I'm involved in getting some fundraisers going at church, so that has been a challenge. God is so good to keep me focused and keep me going. I have to thank my God, for walking, leading, and guiding me through what I am going through, because He is the only reason I am still here keeping on. In the message yesterday, Pastor was talking about how God knows what it will take for you to obtain what He has put in front of you. He knows just what obstacles and difficulty you need to go through, in order to accomplish the very assignment He has for you to do. He is my every breath. I'm working on getting Kenn's pension from Gardner's Bakery to start paying, but there has been so much red tape, just like with getting my name put on his IRA account. So I ask that you pray these places would speed up the process and that there would be no more complications on their end of it. Thanks for the continued prayers. God bless you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home