March 28, 2012
Greetings!!! Sorry its been so long. Jeremy had to use my computer for about a week to do something on the internet, so that tied it up. I've been real busy with things, too. Mon. the 26, I met Kenn at Dr. Ward's office for a pump refill, which this is the first time they have filled it since the replacing of it. Everything went well, but he kept his eyes shut most of the doctor visit. Jeremy and a friend of his went to visit Kenn about 2 weeks ago, Jeremy had asked his friend if he'd go with to pray, talk to him, and play this certain CD for him. They were there about 2 hours. I don't think Jeremy has gone by himself to visit his dad since the accident, so this is a big step for him.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home