Fri. Feb.25, 2012
Greetings to you all!!!! WOW!!! Has there ever been a lot happening since the last update. It's hard to know just where to start, so I'll start from the present and work back. I was told that Sun. night the 19, Kenn had a seizure, and he vomited, which no one notified me about. See I didn't get a call until Mon. night after 8pm about this, and what I find interesting, is that the call came within a half hour after getting done talking to Steve about intercessory prayer. I was also told he had a temp of 104, which is not good. I was told they had to give him extra medication to stop the seizure. They had done a test on Mon. to see if he had a urinary tract or bladder infection, but that came back negative. So they said on Wed. he was scheduled to have a test done on his white blood cell count, to see if he had an infection some where. They said his lungs sounded clear at that time on Mon. night. I talked to the nurse, Marie on Tues. and I asked her more questions. She told me that Mon. night, his temp was 102, so they gave him something for that, and it came down to 101. They continued with his usual feedings on Mon. but they had stopped his feedings on Sun. night after he had vomited. Tues. his temp was down to about 99. Talking again on Wed. afternoon with Marie, she told me the test showed that he has fluid in one lung, and pneumonia in the other. During Tues. night, they had to start him on oxygen, because when they took his oxygen level it was down to low. So he was started on 2 different medications, which he'll be on 7-10 days to clear up his lungs. She also agreed they need to step up with his oral care, and they need to make sure his head is up when he's in bed. They tend to think Sun. night when he vomited that he swallowed some and it went down the wrong tube, which also makes me think, they may not have had his head up high enough so he could get it out. He still has a slight fever. He hasn't had any type of seizure or neurostorming for almost 2 years. They are still getting him up in his chair, so that his lungs can clear up faster. Mon. night after getting the call, I texted a bunch of people from church to get them praying for him. Then on Tues. afternoon, the 14, our son Shawn, took my van to his place to work on it in his new garage. It was planned for him to just replace the tie rods, and the hubs. That Tues. night after church he proceeded to tell me he ran into a problem taking one of the inner tie rods out. He told me that the steering wheel rack broke for whatever reason, whether it was due to a defect he doesn't know, because it don't usually break. So he had to get another steering wheel rack, he also told me that the brakes in the front were getting bad and maybe I had about 6 months left on them or less. Shawn called me each day through that Sat. the 18, to tell me something more that he found needed to be replaced. So by the time I got it back Sun. night, he had replaced the tie rods, steering wheel rack, sway bar with boots, hubs, struts, and the mount for that, the shocks in the back, and then there were some bearings and bushings. He figured out if I had someone else do all the work, with parts and labor it would have cost me at least 4 grand, but he was able to save me some money. All I had to pay for were the parts. All I need to do is take him out to eat once in a while, which is cheaper than the labor. He also found what he thought might be a leak around the intake manifold gasket, which has something to do with the engine and can't be let go, because it can cause you to have to get a new engine, if it gets real bad. So on Tues. I had someone check that out, and they said there is a small leak, but I can drive it for a short time, but not to let it go long. So I'll probably get that taken care of in the next week or two. Then Mon. I had to get the front end of the van aligned, so I sat at Broadway Tire for that an hour waiting. Then on Thurs. the 16, I was driving my Saturn and it sounded like it blew a good sized hole in the converter. So then Fri. afternoon, after I dropped off my 4 yr. old daycare child at preschool, I took the 3 yr. old with me to Broadway Tire to get an estimate on the exhaust system. I found out the whole system needed replacing costing between 900-1000. It was so rusted and it would take between 3-4 hours. So I told them to go ahead and replace it even though I hated the cost. I needed a car to get around with, so they took my daycare child and me home. Then I went back to sit after she left. Jeremy dropped me back over there. So by the time they got it done, I bet I had sat there between 3-4 hours, but at least it was done. So God has seen fit to make sure I get my vehicles fixed so I won't be sitting along the road with problems, or it won't cause an accident. I hated to sink all the money into both vehicles I have, but I'm so thankful God had Shawn find the parts of the van that were getting bad, and he had the know how to replace them. See this Sun. I have to drive my van to Racine and have people riding with me and now I feel much better about my van making it. We are going to Racine, because Pastor is speaking there, and the service will be aired live on the internet. Thurs. the 23, my van was into Zimbrick, to get an air bag sensor replaced that was damaged in the accident. I have been asked to be a host on a show similar to the View. Three of us ministers and the Pastor's wife from church, will be broadcasting this show. It will be broadcasted on a cable TV channel in Sun Prairie to start with, and the first broadcast will be the first week in April. I've got one more week left to teach on Sun. morning for this month. I've been teaching the last 3 Sun. mornings in the first service and people say I have an anointing similar to Joyce Meyers. It sounds like I'll be doing alot more teaching coming up. I've been asked to teach an intercessory class with a co-teacher to help me. So I'm finding out that God has a big work ahead of me. He's got big plans for me that I never knew. I'm sorry this got so long, but this doesn't even include the 2 visits to Kenn that I haven't had time to write about. Thank you for your continued prayers, and God bless.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home