Tues. Oct. 27, 2010
Greetings!! I went to visit Kenn, on Sun. Oct. 17. He was very alert. When I was praying for him, I was watching his face to see his reaction. He was watching me, then his head, and eyes turned to his right. The look on his face, was one of him seeing something there, then his head and eyes went to his left. He got the same look was on his face when he looked to his left, then he looked straight ahead, and he got that same look. I have never seen him turn like that, or have that expression before. When I talked to someone about it, they asked me if I felt scared, and I said no. I was in awe of being able to witness this happen with him. It was a privilege to see. I tend to believe it was angels around us. God is doing something so magnificent with him. It's just so wonderful to be a part of it, and to witness it. I just wish everyone else could see it, and be a part of it. I was told he had a bed sore come back. Some have tried to tell me, the sore is caused from him sitting up in his chair too long. I don't buy it, because he's gone for a long time without having any of them, and he's sat up in his chair for 5-6 hours straight, or more and hasn't gotten one. I know they are caused by him not being changed often enough. In his chair, he also has a special cushion, to help ward off sores, and it works. What a journey this is, that we're on. Fri. evening, I went to visit Kenn, and he was still in bed. The schedule is where he gets up for awhile after supper. It was a beautiful evening, so I took him out for a short walk, and he seemed to be looking around. It's so amazing how he seems to really start moving his tongue, after I clean out his mouth. I played Pastor's message on running the race, and he seemed to be listening intently to it. It was fun to watch his face expressions, change while listening to it. At times, he really frowned. Sun. late afternoon, the 24th, I got a call from the RN, Marie, about Kenn. She wanted to give me an update on him. She preceded to tell me that he had been having some eye, and mouth twitching that morning, and they considered it small seizures. Then he did it a few times during the afternoon. He hasn't had any for a long time. They called the doctor to consult with him. She preceded to tell me what they gave him, and how often. I told her thank you so much for updating me. They left him in bed all evening, because it really tires you out. I called later Sun. night to talk with Casey, she said he had a quiet evening with no more seizures. What's so amazing, is that it didn't throw me into a tizzy like it used to. I just called a couple people to ask them to pray. One of the people I had called to pray for Kenn, called me Mon. night to see what kind of day I had, because of getting the call on Sun. They were happy to hear I had a good day, and that I just let God handle all of it. I told them I'm victorious, and more than a conqueror, and they agreed. When I called the nurse yesterday to see what kind of night he had, she told me it was quiet for him. She also told me, that his bed sore is healed. I'm also helping to plan an alternative party for this Sat. for the kids, instead of trick or treating, so I've been busy with that. God is so awesome, and magnificent. Thank you for all the prayers, which are so appreciated. God bless.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home