Wed., June 9, 2010
Where do I begin? Whew!! I'm so glad the last 2 weeks are done. I apologize for not writing an update, but when I've sat down for a few minutes, then my body has relaxed so much it falls asleep. We finally got Esther, and her family all moved out of my house, and their storage unit. The storage unit was something else. My living room looks so huge, and open now, it's unreal. I lost track of how many trips I took of their stuff in my van. When I got the van, I didn't know I would need a van to help move someone. I have felt like a zombie lately, because of the late nights, and being more busy than usual. Then on top of that, I added an extra dance lesson a week, for the last 2 weeks, just to prepare for the dance competition, which was Sat. Today is my granddaughter, Kaili's 12th birthday. Sun. the 6th, when I visited Kenn, I fell asleep while he listened to a message on the CD player, which proves how tired I was. He was a little sleepy Sun. during the visit too. I've talked with the nurse about reducing Kenn's feeding concentrate, in order to help him loose a little weight, so they've done that. She said he has lost some. I also visited him on Memorial Day. This last Sun. when I was talking to the nurse, Barb, I saw him smirk, and she did too. I look for little responses from him when I do things, just like you would a kid. Memorial Day, I had Kenn sitting outside for about 2 hours, but Sun. I only took him outside, when I went to the van to put my stuff in the van before taking him back upstairs. I just didn't have the energy to take him outside for a walk. Coming home Sun. night, I did see a deer run across the road ahead of me, while driving on 33. Esther's townhouse has a deck on the back side of it, that faces Hwy 151, so Memorial Day, and then again Sun. night, when I came back from visiting Kenn, I blinked my lights off and on so he'd know which one was me. He was out on the deck with Esther and got so excited seeing me. Fri. night I did my spot light dance which was my waltz routine. Esther, and her 2 kids are the only ones who showed up for it. Both of the kids were such a big hit there. Sat. Esther, and her kids, showed up for the dance competition in the afternoon to watch me do my waltz routine. I haven't gotten my scores yet. They should be coming in this week. God is so good. God bless.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home