Tues. June 15, 2010
WOW!! I got my dance scores. I got an 89 out of 100 on my waltz routine. I got first place in both my freestyle waltz, and rumba. I've had CNA's where Kenn is ask how I did at the competition, people at church, and today, at Kenn's doctor appointment, the nurse even asked if I've done any competition, and how did I do. Everyone that hears my scores are happy for me. My instructor is asking if I want to do another dance competition in the area this summer, and so I'm considering it. This morning I had a doctor's appointment for Kenn, to get his pump refilled again. Everything went good with that, and then we set up another appointment in Sept. to get it refilled. We also set up a doctor's yearly visit with Dr. Ward for Kenn, in Oct. Jeremy was so great to watch the 3 girls I had here for daycare, so it was easier to go. I visited Kenn early Sat. evening, because I had Kaili's birthday party, Sat. afternoon. He seemed to be sleeping part of the visit. I cut his hair, so it looks better. I had a CNA from first floor commend me for being so devoted, and committed to him in coming to visit him. I got a call from the nurse end of last week. Great news!! God is doing some great things in Kenn. Kenn hasn't had any seizures or neurostorming for a long time, so they are cutting back on his medicine called dilantine. Praise God!! Sun. morning for worship, I sang a small solo part, and people said I did great. I wasn't scared at all, because I knew it was coming at some time. Sun. afternoon, a bunch of us from church went to Tomah, because Pastor had to speak, and the choir sang, a long with the worship team. I had a van full, but it was such an honor, and a priviledge to drive them. It was a one year anniversay for a church, and what a powerful service it was. Tomorrow I take my van back to Zimbrick Body Shop to have them check out what the problem is with the traction system. I've been having problems off, and on, since the work was done on the van, so I pick up a loaner car for the day, in case that I need wheels. Praise God!! He is great, and greatly to be praised. God bless.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home