Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Thurs. May 6,2010

5/6/10
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. I am so glad that God has a plan in all of this, and that He has a clue where all this is going, because I sure don't. To God be the glory. I was just informed this afternoon by a letter from Clearview, the place where Kenn has been staying, that as of this July, they will be starting a building project. The south building where Kenn is, will be torn down at some point. Not sure if they will start building around the south building, and then tear it down, or what. But, anyways, the residents from the south building will have to move to the north building for part of the project. Not sure when that will be. The new building is to be complete in 2012. When I read this letter, the emotions took over for awhile. Not sure what this all means for Kenn, yet. I talked to someone about how do I look at this, and they confirmed what I was feeling, after I asked God what direction do I take now. This might be the time to look for another place for Kenn to be placed that's closer to Madison. If that's what I'm to do, then I need God's direction as to where do I call, and visit. I need for Him to confirm to me what I need to look for in a place to accomadate his needs. So, then it also means, that I'll be dealing with Adult Protective Placement Dept. here in Madison, and Worker's Comp. to get it all finalized by them once I find a place. This will be such a big process, it's all unreal. I never knew God had equipped me to handle so much all at once. WOW!! But praise God He's giving me the strength to deal with everything, although somedays I feel like going EEEK!!! I've also been trying to go look at places with Esther for them to consider moving to. Having only one bathroom here at the house f or so many people, causes conflict, too. I need to get the toilet hooked up down the basement, but so far no one has helped. Yesterday afternoon, Shawn's 2 girls came over, and they really weren't ready to go back home late last night, when I had to take them back. Pray for them, because some of the stuff they've been telling me, has me concerned. Sat. evening I went to visit Kenn. He was alert the whole visit. Esther and the kids went along, too. Esther got to see him stick out his tongue further than he's done before, and I think she saw him smile a little, too. When I was about to leave, I was tallking to him, when it looked like he was about to start crying. WOW!! The look on his face, broke my heart, and it made it so hard to leave him. But I had to encourage him, and tell him that this is just a season, and some other things. Then his expression lightened up a little. When I got out to the van, the tears started coming, because I could feel that he didn't want us to leave him, which I don't blame him. Esther asked what was wrong, but I couldn't even talk about it. I praise God that He's got everything under control in Kenn's life, and mine. Thank you so much for your continued prayers. God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home