Tues. April 27, 2010
Greetings! I went to visit Kenn early Sat. evening. He stayed alert for the whole visit. He sat there sticking out his tongue, and he even smiled a little. At the end of the visit when I was talking with the nurse about her being pregnant, and due in July, you could tell Kenn was listening. The nurse seen him smile, when she said it was girl talk. I had the nurse check to see how much Kenn weighed, and she came back to tell me he was 186 lbs. She looked back a few months, and found that he's been fluctuating between 180-190 lbs. Sun. afternoon after church, Shawn, Jenny, the girls, Jeremy, and I went out for lunch for Shawn's and my birthday. Esther, and Russell had taken me out Wed. night for my birthday. Sun. night I felt compelled to work at cleaning out the office, but the emotions tried to come, and overtake me. I've tried to do this before, but haven't gotten very far, because of the memories, and emotions. I found so many things that brought memories. I even found a copy of the letter I had to write to his employees, telling them I was closing his business. I found notes I had taken from Pastor Rod's messages, who had died 2 weeks before Kenn's accident. I had to keep listening to Sun. morning's message of Pastor's, which helped to keep me focused. I feel like I'm violating Kenn's stuff by packing it up, and getting rid of things about his business, that he'll never use again. I still have more to do to do in there. Esther said she'd help, but doesn't know what needs to be kept or thrown, but to be honest, alot of it I don't know either. I've had to call Shawn to ask him about some of it. It is looking much better, and not so cluttered. To God be the glory. I just found out my parents are planning to come back next week from Florida, where they have a house for the winter that they go to. They hope to be here next Wed. My dance instructor is asking me to be a part of the June 5 dance competition in Sun Prairie, at Angel Park Pavilion, where it was last year. I'm thinking of doing it. Praise God!! God bless you all.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home