Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sun. Feb. 28, 2010

2/28/10
I'm so sorry that I haven't written an update before now. I haven't even been checking my email for about 2 weeks. It's hard to believe another month is starting tomorrow, plus it's the third month of the new year. Jeremy has his 35th birthday on Wed. the 3rd, so he would like to celebrate this Fri. night, because of working on Wed. night. On Wed. the 17th, I got a call from one of the nurses, to let me know that Kenn had like a blister on the middle of the outside of his left thumb. They aren't sure how he really got it, but they have an idea. I saw it yesterday, when I visited him, and it looks much better. The sore on his left temple was healed up yesterday. He's had this sore for quite a long time. Last Sun., and then again yesterday when I visited Kenn, he wanted to sleep part of the time, and he also would stick out his tongue some. He's to be getting new hand and elbow splints, but I haven't heard they've arrived yet. His needs have changed, and he needs new ones. God is so awesome, and He's everything to me. He's healed me a lot, and helped me to work through so much, and I'm a better person for it. I'm so proud of myself, that I was able to make it through the day it marked 5 years out from his accident, with no tears which was the 11. Someone asked if I still struggle with loneliness, and companionship. I sure do, it's usually in the evening, and it's not as often as it used to be, because I try to keep busy. I realize it's all a part of the process I need to go through. This is such an incredible journey I'm on that I was predestined to walk out. Like Jeremiah in Jeremiah 1:1, where it starts talking about God knew us before we were even born. I wouldn't change nothing about this walk, because I'm equipped to walk this out, and that might sound strange to many of you, but God has me in such a place where I love it. I appreciate, and value God so much. I went 2 weeks with no dance lesson, and found out it was hard to remember some of the steps Thurs. when I had a lesson again, but it was so good to have one again. Our new granddaughter, Desiree, is 2 months old now, and she's been smiling at me for about a month. When she hears my voice, she looks for me. She's still small, and petite, and weighs 11 pounds. She's fighting a yeast infection in her mouth, and on her butt, from the medication the doctor put her on, for possible pneumonia. Mason loves it when I can spend time with just him doing something, like this afternoon, I took him sledding at the park across the street. I'm so very blessed. I really appreciate the continued prayers. God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home