Mon. Feb. 15, 2010
It was an interesting, and busy week. My daycare kids, Esther's 2 kids, Esther, and myself all had colds. Sat. the 13, Esther had me help her take her 2 kids to get checked out by a doctor. Mason just has a cold, and Desiree, they did a chest x-ray on to see if there was anything developing. We got a call this morning from a doctor that said there might be something starting, so they started her on some medicine this morning just in case, and seems to be doing better already. A week ago tonight, I also had Shawn's 2 girls stay here for the night, so I had all 4 grand kids here overnight, which made for 8 people Tues. the 9th was Mason's birthday, so even though it was snowing, we went to Chuck 'e Cheese, to help celebrate Mason's 3rd birthday, because it was where he picked to celebrate. I took 2 of my daycare kids. I played some of the games, and rode on the horse, too. It was fun. We came home, and I baked some pizzas. Mason was so happy to have family at his party. Mon. night the 8th, I also had Shawn's 2 girls staying here, so I had to find places for them to sleep. Last Sun. when I visited Kenn, he wanted to sleep most of the visit. Yesterday, he was awake part of the time. When he was listening to Pastor's message on "Goals," he was sticking out his tongue to the edge of his lower lip, which was good to see. After I got back into town last night, I stopped over at Shawn's, because Jenny had invited all of us over for a Valentine's meal. Yes, they are back together, but still have a lot of things to work out, she said. I talked to someone today that has been talking to Worker's Comp, about getting Kenn some new hand splints. They finally agreed to let them order Kenn some new ones, and then work with him to come up with a routine for wearing them, and teaching the CNA's what they need to do. The others he has now, he's had since the accident, and isn't doing the job any more. As far as Kenn's IRA company, I thought I was done with them, and had the power to make decisions for it. Now they sent me another form to fill out that I had just recently filled out, but been told it was the wrong one. My financial adviser told me to just fill it out again, and send it in to see if this will be the end. I am tired of all the run around they are giving me. I'm still trying to organize things around here. That's just in a nut shell, what has been going on around here. God bless.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home