Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tues. Oct. 20, 2009

10/20/09
Sorry it took more than a few days. I've really had a lot of things coming at me lately, trying to throw me off my focus. I just need to stand strong in God and realize I know the end now, which is Kenn will be walking and talking again just like in the dreams and visions I've had. I went to visit Kenn on Sun. early evening and he was tired, so he wanted to sleep part of the visit. He has the drainage in his throat just like everyone else seems to have, but he's healthy. This Thurs. afternoon, they bring Kenn into Middleton to see Dr. Ward. I understand that Dr. Ward wants to check on his meds and just see how Kenn is doing as for contracting his muscles. Sat. Oct. 10, we tried to bring Kenn into Sun Prairie for the service, but the enemy didn't want us to accomplish this. When I went in to get Kenn, the ones with me sat in the van listening to a CD. I was only in the building, maybe 20-25 minutes at the very most, which isn't long enough to drain a battery. We got him loaded into the van with no problem, and when I tried to start the van, it wouldn't start. I've never had a problem with it before, and haven't since. I didn't know how to jump my van with the place the battery was sitting. I called AAA, and a couple ladies went into the sheriff's department to get someone to come out. I had the guy from AAA and the guy the sheriff had called, show up at the same time. A third guy was going to come if he was needed. To me, that is God, having so many show up. The guy that jumped it was the one the sheriff called, because he got hooked up to my van before the other guy could. It started right away. He only charged me $10.00, which I don't usually have in cash but did this night. He also asked what had happened to my husband so I got to be a testimony to him about what God is doing. He helped us lift Kenn back out of the van into his chair, because it was too late to take him. I took Kenn back in to his wing, and the nurse, Mary, was so surprised to see us already. She felt bad it didn't work out, but I said it was fine. I also said, if I didn't know that God had a plan, I would have been crying and so frustrated with all this happening, but I wasn't. I was rejoicing that God had turned it all around and was using me as a testimony of His goodness. I was laughing on the way back to Madison with the ones that were with me, about the enemy not winning, because God used it for good. It wasn't a wasted trip. God had a plan in it all, and I was so excited that He was using me the way He did. Sure we didn't make it in time for the service, but hey that's fine. It was all God's thing. I'm just excited to see how God shows up and shows out. The last 2 weeks has been especially hard to handle for me, because of so many things coming at me. I find out tonight, if my dad has to go in for surgery. So continued prayers would be so appreciated. God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home