Thurs. April 16,2009
This morning Kenn had a doctor's appointment, at Dr. Ward's office to get his pump refilled. A driver from Clearview didn't bring him in. They hired a company from Fort Atkinson to drive him. I was running late getting out of the house, because of my daycare dad. So, when I got to the clinic, the receptionists were confused. For one they said he had no identification on him, such as a bracelet or something with his name. Also, they informed me that he had an appointment scheduled with another doctor at 10:30, there. They told me the name, and I told them usually she sees him at Clearview. I told them I knew nothing about it. It was interesting, the driver was planning on leaving to visit someone for a short time. He asked how long the appoointment would take. I told him 15-30 minutes at the most. He was amazed Kenn was done in about 20 minutes. It all went quick. On Sun. when I visited Kenn, he slept some. He did open his eyes when I told him too. He also swallowed his water fine. I dozed off for about 1/2 hour, when Kenn was listening to a message on a CD, because of being up late night before and then up early Sun. morning. God bless.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home