Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sun. April 26,2009

4/26/09
Another month just about gone. WOW!! Sorry it's taken awhile to write an update. This last week has been rather busy. Plus, on Thurs. it was my birthday, which I was trying to look at the day, as just another day, in order to keep control my emotions. Didn't work. My emotions showed up, before I could even stop them. I sat talking with one of Kenn's sisters on Thurs. afternoon, when she dropped off a birthday card. We talked about Kenn and his dad. I was fighting the tears at times, then. Thurs. late afternoon, I had a Women's committee meeting, at church. They were talking about Pastor's brother being in the hospital and different things pertaining to that. Oh, how I just wanted to run out of there so bad, because it brought back so many memories that were hard to deal with. I was fighting the tears, and it was so hard to be social. Some found out it was my birthday, which didn't help any. This was the fifth birthday, Kenn hasn't been able to celebrate with me. I missed him so much. I cried off and on over the evening. Talking with Pastor Thurs. night, he said he was concerned about me. Fri. morning, I was still dealing with some of the aftermath of the emotions. Praise God, it's behind me now, and I can move forward. I went to visit Kenn last Sun. evening and then yesterday afternoon. Yesterday, he was more alert, then he usually is in the afternoon. He responded to me, telling him many different times to open his eyes, which he did. I also, gave him some water and applesauce. His shaver wasn't working good, so they asked me to get him another, so they can do a better job of shaving him. God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home