Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Tues. Feb. 3, 2009

2/3/09
Can you believe it, we're already into the second month of the new year? Kenn, was brought in for his doctor's appointment last Thurs. morning. We were taken to a room almost right away, because they were late getting him there. The boot braces fit good, the doctor only had to do a few minor adjustments. They are black and very close fitting to his legs. They open up on one side like a box with a lid attached. I also had to clean out his mouth, because it was so gross and stinky, what with all that dried stuff in there. After, they got him in the van to head back, I went to my car, and my emotions caught me off guard, so I lost it. I had to sit there for awhile until I could get ahold of myself. I cried out to God for strength to get through this. I also, told God that I didn't sign up for all of this. But, Pastor asked me if in my vows, did I say till death due us part? Okay, Okay, I get it. I guess I did sign up for whatever came my way. Kenn, slept through most of the doctor's visit. He was having some drainage into his throat so he coughed some Thurs. I could tell the emotions were just under the surface, the rest of Thurs. I didn't sleep very good that night. Fri. they were trying to take over again. Still he's done no storming since Dec. 5, of last year. Praise God for that!! Sun. late afternoon, I went to visit Kenn. I found out on the way there, that it was 4 years ago, to the day, that Pastor Rod had his accident. His accident is what started my life going so out of control. While visiting Kenn, I had some emotions show up again. Kenn, wanted to sleep a lot of the visit. When I left there, I had to sit in the car to get more under control again. I got home, and didn't answer the phone. I just couldn't talk to anyone and mask what was going on within me. I want so much to be able to deal with all this, but I tend to think the emotions are trying to get me, because everything is trying to tell me it's 4 years a week from tomorrow, since his accident. It's so hard living this life of being married, but not married and single, but not fully single either, and all the stuff I need to keep on top of for Kenn. Whew!!! It can get very frustrating. I'm so thankful God is in my life and giving me strength each day to make it through. God bless you all.

1 Comments:

  • Dearest Carol,
    As this tragic anniversary comes about, I wish to express my deepest sympathy. With the Almighty's survivor-grace that comes with such terrible events, you have been so strong, and willing to do what is right. Your stamina is beyond expectation.

    You are a remarkable woman.

    Keep dancing, and wear that blue nail polish often.

    Love, Marianne Jensen xo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home