Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Fri. Nov. 27, 2008

11/27/08
I'm glad this week is just about over. At times it's been tough emotionally but, I've had to keep busy. Sun. evening I visited Kenn for almost 4 hours. He was so alert that it was hard to leave him again. Yesterday when I visited him, he was sleepy part of the time, but that's normal for him on a holiday. He used to like to sleep part of the holiday. I feed Kenn a whole small individual container of applesauce that you can buy in a pack except for 2 small spoons of it that I had, plus some spoons of water. He swallowed all this fine. When I cleaned out his mouth after feeding him the applesauce, there wasn't any left sitting in his mouth. I told Nancy, the LPN, before I left and she said she'd chart that. After I left him in the afternoon, I ended up going over to Pastor's house in Deforest for Thanksgiving meal. It was easier than being with family as far as emotions go. I was planning on going to Esther's for Thanksgiving since they couldn't make it here. I want to see Mason, because he talks to me alot on the phone. He's saying so many words now. To make a long story short, I ended up not going to Green Bay, because of problems with my car going the distance. Wed. night, about 11:30, Jeremy came to me and told me to keep an eye on him, because he was feeling dizzy, his tongue and lips were numb. I called Dean on Call. They told us to take him to get checked out at St. Mary's Emergency. So we were there from shortly after midnight until 3a.m. They did tests and CT Scan and it all came back negative. So we don't know what is going on. I was so glad I was here to take him in and not at Esther's place. Jeremy went to Jenny's mom's house for Thanksgiving and Shawn was there too. I had to keep telling myself yesterday it was just another day and not a holiday just so the emotions wouldn't take over. The emotions were trying to get me after I left Kenn yesterday and then last night when I got home from Pastor's house. Yesterday, I got to talk to Nancy, when I was visiting Kenn. I talked to her about dance and she's so happy I found something to focus on besides Kenn. W

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home