Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Mon. Jan 26, 2009

1/26/09
Just about to start a new month. WOW!! I wasn't able to visit Kenn last weekend or go to the support meeting last Mon. night, because of it snowing. It was a bummer!! I actually got to go yesterday, late afternoon. Yea!!! But, it was a tough visit for me. My emotions wanted to take over so bad. I feel like such a wimp and I get frustrated when that happens. Pastor, seems to think it might have something to do with it being 4 years out in a few days, and Pastor Rod's accident about 2 weeks before Kenn's, plus Valentine's Day. I had to keep asking God to give me the strength to make it through. I talk to Kenn and I want so bad for him to talk back to me, or when I kiss him, I want him to return the kiss. It's so hard having a onesided relationship with your mate. He looks like he could just get up out of the chair, or just start talking. Kenn looks very healthy. This is a very tough journey that I'm walking out, but God is getting me through it one minute at a time. Remember, in the Bible, Paul talked about his thorn in his side, well this is my thorn, because it's something I have to deal with everyday. It sure keeps me pressing into God, because if I didn't I would be included in those suicide rates. So, I just praise God that He 's keeping me going and He's given me the faith to hang onto the vision of Kenn walking and talking again. In counseling with Pastor, he keeps telling me to stay in the Word and to declare it. Also, that I'm victorious and an overcomer. As long as I can give God the glory, then all of this is worth it. Some days I think it would be easier to be one of you reading this and deal with your problems instead of mine. But, anyway, life goes on. Kenn was brought to the doctor's office in Middleton on Thurs. afternoon, for a pump refill. Everything went great with that. We were done within a half hour. Now this Thurs. morning, I meet him for a fitting at a different doctor's for his boot braces to be fitted. They had to make a mold for these, when he came in on Jan. 6. As for dance, I just finished getting the rest of the rumba routine to the song, "Kokomo." Now we have to decide on a song for the swing and then the instructor needs to come up with a routine. I need to get the styling and technique down for the rumba routine. I just thank God for the dance lessons to help keep me occupied. God is so good. I thank you for the continued prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home