Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Sat. Dec. 27,2008

12/27/08
I hope everyone of you had a blessed Christmas. It was an emotional Christmas for me. I'm glad it's over now. Mon. and Tues. of this week I had the 2 daycare girls, which helped me to keep busy and keep my emotions under control. When I was talking to Jeremy about plans for Christmas Day, on the morning of Christmas Eve, I lost it to emotions. Jeremy had an accident that afternoon on the beltline. His vehicle is not able to operate at this time. He was not hurt and no one else was involved, praise God. He hit some ice on his way to work. That night I spent most of the evening alone, because by 7:30 when I was available, Jeremy, Shawn, Jen and the 2 girls, had already gone through the lights at the park and were out on the west side eating. Christmas morning, I went to church and then headed to Juneau. Esther and her family showed up in Juneau about 4. It was so nice to see Mason open his gifts and just to see him. He is so fun to talk to and watch. Mason has grown so much that he's about the height of a 3 year old. Kenn was so tired he wanted to sleep a lot of the time. He hasn't stormed since Dec. 5. Yippeeee!!! About 6, the rest of the family showed up unexpectedly. So everyone was together for Christmas this year for the first time since the accident. During the evening, Kenn became more alert. He seemed to be looking around and frowning. I told him that everyone was there to see him and for Christmas. He was listening to people. Some would go over to him and talk to him. We opened gifts there in the big dining room. Jen and Esther brought some leftovers to eat. We left about 9-9:30. When we left it was snowing a lot. It took Esther and them about 3-4 hours to get home when usually it takes just over 1 1/2 hours. They were driving into the storm. Just after we got onto 151, it seemed to stop snowing, so we got home in about an hour. Being able to include Kenn in the whole gathering really topped off my day. It was so great to have the whole family together celebrating. Praise God that everyone got to Juneau and back home safe. The kids gave us a new microwave for Christmas, to replace the one that we've been using of Jeremy's. Praise God it was a great Christmas after all. As far as I know now, I'll not be having any daycare kids this next week, so I'll have to find something to occupy my time. God bless and have a Happy New Year to you all!!! Thanks for the prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home