Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dec. 20,2008

12/20/08
Sorry I haven't updated for awhile. When I've had the time, Jeremy has been using the computer that I use to update. Do we have enough snow yet? I've been so blessed to have a neighbor next door to us, use his snow plow on his truck to plow part of our drive. Kenn has been doing great. He hasn't been storming now for quite awhile. Last weekend, when I visited him, he wanted to sleep most of the visit. Today, when I visited him, he was alert. Today, I used our portable massager on him. It's the same type as the chiropractor uses. I took off his hand braces and his foam boots. He seemed to enjoy it. I made a remark to him, that if we had a room with some privacy, I could do the massage with no clothes on. It was comical to see him raise both of his eyebrows at that remark. The visit went so fast. I only gave him water today because I was running out of time. I also took him outside for a short time. The nurses are so glad he hasn't stormed now for awhile. Coming home late this afternoon, near Columbus, a car was in my lane with his lights on facing me. The car must have spun around. I had no problem getting home.
Mon. night, I was to go to the Christmas Party, across the street from Kenn. It was the party for the support meeting. I wanted to go but felt for some reason I wasn't to go. So instead, I went to my Latin aerobic class. Tues. night, after church a thought came that brought my emotions before I could stop them. Then, Wed. morning, I felt like crying and I didn't feel like eating all day. I attribute it to being, my last aerobic class that night at Ford's Gym, after going for about 10 years. Two of the previous members who used to attend the class came for one last time. Joe, the instructor, had us doing all old routines. It was a blast and felt like old times again. After class, Joe's significant other had brought goodies, so we had a small party and sat talking. She understood why it was so hard for Joe to quit Wed. night aerobics, because we had become like a family. Thurs. I was told I wouldn't have any daycare kids on Christmas Eve like I was planning, to help me get through the day, and the emotions tried coming. Fri. night I had talked about going to Green Bay for a day or until Mon. That was shot down because of the snow. This week, I've been feeling so antsy that even a daycare mom has noticed. Pastor can hear it in my voice. The walls feel like they are closing in on me. Pastor has said it's closing in on a holiday and it's going to be tough for me. Pastor has also said I've been grounded for some reason and I can't run. Oh, do I want to run. I want to get out of here so bad. Even Fri. afternoon my dance lesson was canceled. They were taking a snow day so that meant no dance then last night, which I was planning on going to, since I couldn't go to the Bay to spend time with Mason. Jeremy left for work last night at 6p.m. and won't be back home till at least Mon. night after 6. This is tough to be here all by myself and feeling like this. At least I got to visit Kenn today. I started working on a Rumba routine a week ago yesterday to the song, "Kokomo." Keep me in prayer this week because I don't have daycare kids much so I'll have too much time and I know it will be a tough week. Christmas Day, we are having a service at 11a.m. at church. There's going to be quite a bit of singing and we're singing Happy Birthday to Jesus. If anyone reading this would like to come it's at 1711 Thierer Rd. In the same plaza as Erick's Bike Shop, on the east side. God has been blessing me with so much. God bless you all and Merry Christmas to you in case I don't get a chance to write again before then. Thank you so much for all the prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home