Happy Memorial Day!!! WHEW!!!! Has a lot of things been happening. A week ago tonight, I had my support meeting across the street from Kenn, so I went for that. After the meeting I stood talking to Dawn and Laura, case managers, that set up the meetings. They were so excited to hear I'm doing a dance competition next month and want me to bring pictures to the next meeting. I went across the street to visit Kenn. They had him in bed for the night which was fine. His eyes were shut but when I said hi to him, he opened them and looked at me. I asked Mary, the nurse, if they could move him over to one side of his bed so I could lay next to him. She said no problem, that she would do the same thing if it was her husband. I laid next to him and was kissing him, when he started to stick out his tongue. He also was moaning more than I've heard him doing. He was sticking his tongue out a lot more than usual. I kept encouraging him to make more noise. It was real hard to leave that night. This last Fri. night when I went to visit him, he was sticking out his tongue a lot. I was kissing and talking to him intimately. He started breathing heavier and was making a few noises in his throat. He is responding more than he has been. Both times he was very alert during the visit. Fri. night when I got there to visit him, his pupils were dilated for some reason and every so often his body would stiffen up. This continued the whole visit and the nurses aren't sure if there was some pain going through his body once in awhile or just what. But it did not turn into storming, because I called the next day and they said it didn't produce anything. God is good. The nurse, Becki, Fri. night, said she was glad that I have been taking dance lessons. She can see how much it has helped me.
Thurs. and Fri. I had no girls so I had two dance lessons in a row, in the afternoon to learn the routines. So 4 private dance lessons in 2 days. It is a challenge to learn both the rumba and the waltz routine, but I'm doing it. Tina, who's teaching me the rumba routine, remarked how fast I'm picking it up. I said I'm sure it helps I taken aerobic classes for over 9 years and doing routines or steps to the songs. She agreed. Now I just need to get the styling down and the technique and do that along with the steps, which is real challenging. But I know I can conquer it. This focus is so good for me. Pastor Erick has me writing up my notes from his messages and we will make them available for people to refer to. He's amazed how good of notes I've been taking, but it helps me pay better attention. Yesterday afternoon and some last night I was struggling. There was such a heaviness that I just couldn't get to lift. It lifted after talking to Pastor. Today it's been much better. See, I've been here at the house by myself since Fri. morning, when Jeremy left for work to do his shifts until tonight. Plus it being a holiday weekend I'm sure that added to it. I went for a bike ride this morning over to the parade in Monona. I have found I can't be in the house for long and I have to keep busy. I also talked to Yolanda, and she said she could hear the change in my voice. She could hear the excitement when I was telling her some of the things God is doing in my life. It's so hard to contain it. It just spills out I will be leaving in just a little bit here to visit Kenn and then meet Esther at a gas station at 41 and 26, to pick up Kaili tonight who has been camping with them. Esther came to Madison, on Tues. the 20, and stayed over night and then we went to the zoo on Wed. Then Kaili went back with her, so she could go camping with them for the weekend. Mason is such a sweetie. He wanted Grandma at times over Mommy, which was nice. We can still use the prayers so keep them up. They are greatly appreciated and needed. If you only knew how much. Thanks.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home